- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
114 people are interested
Family & Children’s Agency is seeking volunteers to provide store or restaurant bought pre-packaged snacks for clients in multiple programs. Volunteers may purchase and provide packaged breads, muffins, cookies, fruit, pretzels or any snack of your choice (healthy snacks are always a good option). This a great way to get friends and family plan the snack and shop together.
- Provide snacks for 40 - 50 middle school students in the After School Program located at Ben Franklin School. Snacks must be delivered by 3 p.m. on a selected weekday.
- Provide snacks for 40 - 50 homeless adults at the Community Connections Center located at 140 Water Street in South Norwalk. Snacks can be delivered any time on a selected day.
- Provide snacks for 10 women in our MOMS Group held at 140 Water Street in South Norwalk. Snacks must be delivered during program hours.
- Provide snacks for 10 women in our recovery program, which is held at 9 Mott Avenue in Norwalk. Snacks must be delivered before 10 a.m. on a selected Monday, Wednesday or Friday.
To become a volunteer with Family & Children’s Agency, volunteers must complete an application. Volunteers are also invited to attend an agency orientation with Volunteer Services.
Volunteers can commit to one time, or participate on a scheduled basis.
Family & Children’s Agency is a leading non-profit, human service organization that is committed to increasing the social and emotional well-being of our clients. We provide strength-based, solution focused services that respond to the individual needs of children & families, youth, adults, and seniors.
Last year more than 10,000 individuals of all ages and all walks of life experienced life-altering, positive changes as a result of their work with Family & Children’s Agency.
We'll work with your schedule.
Family & Children's Agency9 Mott AvenueNorwalk, CT 06850
- Cooking / Catering
- Food & Beverage Services
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training