DONATE TO THIS
42 people are interested
Responsibilities (Including but not limited to)
- Managing organization’s social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Creating program and event print and digital materials
- Designing quarterly newsletters
- Developing organization, program, and event correspondences
- Assisting with creating a strategic communications plan for fundraising and programming
- MHA of GA Orientation (Mandatory)
- Reviewing toolkits for online platforms used for developing and sending correspondences, creating print and digital materials
- Reviewing toolkits for social media management
Individuals interested in volunteering in communications/marketing will have the opportunity to volunteer on a month-to-month basis or can commit to (1) year at a time. Once the volunteer has finalized a commitment time, specific work days and hours will be established among the volunteer and the Volunteer Coordinator.
Communications/Marketing volunteers are required to complete tasks inside the office. There will be a designated work station inside the office for volunteers to utilize a computer/laptop, phone, and office materials. There may be opportunities to complete certain tasks while outside the office where volunteers will be reporting and updating social media from a specific outreach or fundraising event. Working outside the office MUST be approved by the Volunteer Coordinator before the day of the event.
- Social Media analytics
- Experience with Piktochart, Canva, and other design programs
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Resume/Portfolio Building
- Organization Membership
- Professional Development
- Volunteer Hours
About Mental Health America of Georgia
2250 NorthDruid Hills Road NE, Suite 275, Atlanta, GA 30329, US
Mental Health America of Georgia works to enhance the mental health of all Georgians through education, outreach and advocacy.
Mental Health America of Georgia (formerly known as the National Mental Health Association of Georgia) is our state's leading nonprofit dedicated to helping all Georgians live mentally healthier lives.
With our state-wide affiliates, we represent a growing movement of Americans who promote mental wellness for the health and well-being of everyone in our state, emphasizing mental health as a critical component of a healthy lifestyle.
We'll work with your schedule.
2250 North Druid Hills Road NE, Suite 275Atlanta, GA 30329
- Social Media / Blogging
- Administrative Support
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 days a week, up to 10 hours