A Fundraising Coordinator is a dynamic and creative fundraiser responsible for securing new sponsors and income, executing fundraising programs and events, developing relationship and expanding DHC's mission in the community.
- Assist in identifying, recruiting, training and managing temporary coordinators and volunteers.
- Participates in direct solicitation of volunteers and keeps volunteer solicitors motivated and informed.
- Create fundraising opportunities through various business development techniques including prospecting, targeted follow-up and new lead generation.
- Event Planning / Management
- Event Management
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 22
- 3-5 hours per week min 6 months commitment