Volunteer drivers are needed to help Wellesley senior citizens get to various destinations in and around Wellesley (non-medical and medical rides). This is an incredibly meaningful and flexible volunteer opportunity. Drivers provide rides based on their availability - it is not necessary to commit to a regular schedule. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-235-3046, Jill or Judy, Transportation Coordinators. Thank You for your interest!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training
- At the discretion of the volunteer driver
- Capture smiles (and more!)
- Share your talents with seniors
- Musicians wanted to perform for...
- More than Just a Meal!
- Volunteering warms the heart!...
- Carry Groceries for Seniors
- Genealogy Teacher
- Special Event Volunteer
- Drive some miles, get some smiles!
- Calling all Retired Professors...
- Technology Leader