Steven’s Hope for Children, Inc., a non-profit children’s charity in Upland, California assists children and their families during the financially and emotionally challenging time of a child's extended care & rehabilitation while away from home.
Assist with the implementation and coordination of special projects and events throughout the year. Person will be a part of a committee who works together to accomplish the goals of the special event/project for Steven's Hope for Children
This opportunity is a great opportunity to gain experience in event planning and organization
Become a part of a passionate 'family' and help others in need
Minimum hourly requirement of 4 hours a week. Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Children’s Boutique – Immediate...
- Committee Members
- Office Volunteer
- Volunteer Services Team Member
- Marketing Office Assistant
- The Children's Boutique at...
- Special Events & Projects team...
- Grant Writer & Coordinator
- Sponsorship & Fundraising...
- Financial Analyst
- The Children's Boutique - Rancho...
- Team Fundraising Sites Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant