Coachella Valley History Museum
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where82616 Miles AveIndio, CA 92201
History Museum is looking for many volunteers in different areas of the ever growing complex in Indio.
Mentor - Junior Historians After School Program- Work with a small group of 8 to 10 yr old children on fun and engaging projects.
Docent - Inform and entertain visitors to the museum with the history of the Coachella Valley.
Gift Shop - Operate the museum gift shop, greeting guets as they enter, collect admission fees, provide general information.
Board of Director Members - Oversee all operations of the History Museum. Attend and participate in monthly Board meetings.
Achieves Assistance- Assist with cataloging museum artifacts in the Museum Past-Perfect computer program, and research for the requesed information from the public.
Maintenance- Volunteer handyman from time to time.
- People Skills
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Environmental Education
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Lincoln Elementary School
- Martha's Village & Kitchen
- Voices for Children ( CASA )
- California Highway Patrol (...
- Public Library Assistance
- Palm Desert Library
- Meals on Wheels Drivers
- Coachella Valley Repertory
- Desert Hot Springs Senior Center...
- Coachella Valley History Museum
- Jewish Family Service of the...
- RSVP Advisory Council Member
- Paws & Hearts
- Children Discovery Museum
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- RSVP - Volunteer Program Office...
- Palm Springs International Film...
- Cathedral City Library
- Jewish Family Services ( Office...
- Coachella Valley Volunteers In...