Coachella Valley History Museum
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where82616 Miles AveIndio, CA 92201
History Museum is looking for many volunteers in different areas of the ever growing complex in Indio.
Mentor - Junior Historians After School Program- Work with a small group of 8 to 10 yr old children on fun and engaging projects.
Docent - Inform and entertain visitors to the museum with the history of the Coachella Valley.
Gift Shop - Operate the museum gift shop, greeting guets as they enter, collect admission fees, provide general information.
Board of Director Members - Oversee all operations of the History Museum. Attend and participate in monthly Board meetings.
Achieves Assistance- Assist with cataloging museum artifacts in the Museum Past-Perfect computer program, and research for the requesed information from the public.
Maintenance- Volunteer handyman from time to time.
- People Skills
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Environmental Education
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Accounting Opportunity with the...
- Martha's Village & Kitchen
- Palm Desert Library (Public...
- Palm Desert Library
- Indio Middle School
- Reliance Hospice
- Coachella Valley Repertory
- Desert Hot Springs Senior Center...
- Coachella Valley History Museum
- Desert Best Friend's Closet
- Jewish Family Service of the...
- RSVP Advisory Council Member
- Soldiers Organized Services (SOS)
- Online Role Developing a...
- Paws & Hearts
- Children Discovery Museum
- RSVP - Volunteer Program Office...
- Cathedral City Library
- Jewish Family Services ( Office...
- Loving All Animals (Palm Desert)