Art from Ashes plans and hosts various FUNdraising events throughout the year, including the annual Running of the Gays 3-block marathon in heels to support creative empowerment programs for LGBTQ+ youth, sporting event ticket sales, garage sales, the Mad Hatter Tea Party, First Friday performances, home parties, the annual holiday party and more. We are in need of someone with professional event planning experience to join our robust and passionate volunteer events committee.
Do you have experience with volunteer recruitment & management at events, soliciting event sponsorships and business donations, silent auctions, organizing community performances and various other logistical planning? If so, we'd love to talk to you about joining our team!
- Event Planning / Management
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Public Relations
- Macintosh Platform
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- AfA requests a minimum of 6/hrs a month.
- Any skills related to strategizing, organizing, resource development and networking.
- Events Coordinator/Intern
- Internship (for academic credit)
- Editor for Marketing Team
- Database Manager
- Youth Workshop Facilitator
- Media and Press Coordinator/Intern
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant
- Graphic Designer
- Administrative Coordinator/Intern:
- Media Liaison
- Event Planner
- Social Media Intern/Volunteer