6 people are interested
- Work closely with the Executive Director to develop an annual strategy, timeline of events and global fundraising efforts.
- Develop local outreach/communication programs and materials.
- Cultivate corporate relationships to improve fundraising result.
- Manage the creative development of the annual report and recognition documents.
- Work directly with other directors to promote fundraising activities or seek needed funding for specific programs.
- Manage logistics for any fundraising campaign.
- Develop and manage global database
- Develop and write grant proposals.
- Cultivate new partnerships/sponsorships.
- Recruit and supervise volunteers for fundraising projects/programs.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and well organized.
- Access and skills to use a personal computer and various software packages.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Demonstrate ability to resolve issues independently.
- Experience with corporate volunteers and in handling the logistics of special events?.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working with and motivating volunteers and donors, possess strong analytical and strategic marketing skills, effective communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, an understanding of the role of philanthropy in the community and in corporations. Previous experience with annual fund and/or major gift fundraising programs is desired.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- People 55+
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Approximately 5 hours per week -- flexible.