Support the Philosophy of Hospice Care by easing the pain of those living w life threatening Ilness
25 people are interested
Thank You for Giving your time.
Being a hospice Volunteer is a rewarding experience. There are numerous opportunities for volunteering. All training is free of charge.
- The most important thing our volunteers do is to simply be there. Most anything you enjoy doing can be shared with a patient.
- If you play an instrument, we would love to have you play for our patients.
- Have a friendly, gentle dog? We have a program just for you.
- Tell Stories
- Listen & Learn
You have so much to offer. Give us a call today and we can determine a volunteering plan that fits you and a patient in need of your care and compassion.
- Office and Special Projects
- Patient/Caregiver Interraction
- Professional, Bereavement, Vigil and Pet and Music Opportunities
Please call Jesus at 904-737-2553 to discuss this step into a more enriching and rewarding life.
We'll work with your schedule.
8130 Baymeadows Way West, Suite 201Jacksonville, FL 32256
- Must be at least 18