The Salvation Army's Angel Tree Program has a need for both individuals and groups who can work at various tasks in our warehouse. Volunteers are needed November 3rd through December 2, Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (multiple shifts are available). Volunteers are also needed December 5th through December 17th, Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (multiple shifts are available). Children ages 12 through 14 can participate with a parent. Children age 15 and up can volunteer by themselves. Spaces will be limited based on the date.
Tasks may include:
- placing labels on Angel Tree tags;
- laying lines for family bags in warehouse;
- placing labels on family bags;
- organizing the Forgotten Angel Toy Store; and
- sorting gifts that are returned from the mall and placing in family bags - supplementing from our Toy Store as needed.
Special accommodations may be able to be made for younger children's groups. This will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16