RSVP - Volunteer Program Office - Special Events
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where78900 Avenue 47, Ste. 200La Quinta, CA 92253
RSVP of Coachella Valley is part of a national program funded mainly by federal dollars, local municipalities and donations. We are sponsored by the Riverside County Office on Aging.
RSVP is a volunteer program for adults aged 55 and over. We have over 1,000 volunteers placed throughout the Coachella Valley and are looking for a few volunteers for our own office and special events.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Regional Access Project Foundation
- Baby or Not Pregnancy Choice
- Martha's Village & Kitchen
- Palm Desert Library (Public...
- Palm Desert Library
- La Quinta Senior Center
- Coachella Valley Repertory
- Neuro Vitality Center
- Braille Institute
- Desert Hot Springs Senior Center...
- Coachella Valley History Museum
- High School Students needing...
- Paws & Hearts
- The Narrow Door
- YMCA Of The Desert
- SafeHouse of the Desert
- RSVP - Volunteer Program Office...
- Palm Springs International Film...
- Student Ambassador SafeHouse
- Neuro Vitality Center ( Palm...