Kindred Hospice is seeking veterans to visit hospice patients who are veterans. Visit a veteran weekly or twice a month to share stories and bring comfort and support.
In addition, Kindred hospice volunteers who are veterans are invited to participate in the annual Veterans' Day recognition of our patients who have served in the military, as well as special pinning ceremonies for new patients throughout the year.
Make a difference - visit a veteran!
Volunteer orientation sessions are offered monthly. Call (614.414.0500) or email for more details or to register.
Join our team of exceptional volunteers!
- Elder care
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours/week
- Relieve a caregiver - spend time...
- Phone calls - volunteers needed
- Build your resume through...
- Vigil Volunteer...
- Excel tracking - patient visits
- Organized? Dependable?...
- Share an hour with a hospice...
- SEWING PROJECTS - Comfort Items...
- Therapy Dogs in Central Ohio
- Birthday Cake Bakers
- 11th Hour Vigil Volunteers
- CAKES, COOKIES & COMPANIONSHIP
- [JASON] KINDRED HOSPICE-...
- YOU & YOUR DOG - team up & visit...
- Handmade projects to comfort...
- Veterans to visit Veterans