Kindred Hospice is seeking veterans to visit hospice patients who are veterans. Visit a veteran weekly or twice a month to share stories and bring comfort and support to a hospice patient.
In addition, Kindred hospice volunteers who are veterans may participate in the annual Veterans' Day recognition of our patients who have served in the military, and special pinning ceremonies for new patients throughout the year.
Make a difference - visit a veteran!
Volunteer orientation sessions are offered monthly. Call (614.414.0500) for more details or to register.
- Elder care
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours/week
- Build your resume through...
- Vigil Volunteer...
- Organized? Dependable?...
- READ to hospice patients
- EASY SEWING PROJECTS - Comfort...
- Therapy Dogs in Central Ohio
- 11th Hour Vigil Volunteers
- CAKES, COOKIES & COMPANIONSHIP
- [JASON] KINDRED HOSPICE-...
- YOU & YOUR PET - team up & visit...
- "TUCK-IN" Phone Calls for Hospice
- Handmade projects to comfort...
- Veterans visiting Veterans