PROJECT C.U.R.E. Clinics Trips are an international travel opportunity in which 6-12 volunteers have the opportunity to change lives throughout a two-week trip that includes providing life-saving medical care and health education to upwards of 300 patients a day, while also including a side excursion opportunity, where volunteers visit attractions such as Macchu Picchu or an African Safari. PROJECT C.U.R.E. takes care of planning all travel arrangements, but volunteers cover their own airfare, accommodations, meals, etcetera. These costs range between $2,000 and $3,950. There are between 12 and 14 trips annually, some of which are specifically dedicated to maternal and infant healthcare. For more information about Clinics Trips, visit our website at: http://www.projectcure.org/volunteer/cureclinics
- Physician Assistant
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- See Description
- Receptionist - Front Office Desk
- International Medical Travel...
- Administrative Assistant
- Welcoming Biomedical Help...
- Sort Volunteers Needed (No...
- Biomedical Internship
- App Developers Needed
- Volunteers, Interns Save Lives -...
- Graphic Design - Marketing
- Front Office Assistant
- Receptionist/Front Office...
- Warehouse manager
- Warehouse Volunteer Needed
- Welcoming Reception and Office...
- Help Save Lives Around the World...
- Bio-Med Volunteer
- Truck drivers needed!
- Lend a Hand as a Warehouse...
- Medical Bio-Tech Volunteer Houston