do you speak Spanish and love kids? We are looking for adults to become friends to children (ages 5-15) who speak fluent English but their parent, (s) or guardians may not. Use your gifts of language, love of children, love of fun and laughter while you give back to the community.
Meet with the child once a week and do those fun activities you already enjoy doing. Might be bike riding, swimming, hiking, baking, crafts, or board games. You might plant a garden, visit a library, go to a movie or play catch. many children are on our waiting list hoping for an adult friend, couple or family to be their friend. They might be new to the USA and could use some direction with that transition.
flexible schedules to fit your time table.
We need individuals, couples or families to mentor the kids waiting. Call Penny for more information at 763-862-6755.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 20
- Befriend a Child of Immigrants &...
- Spanish translator
- Spanish translator in Anoka County
- Spanish speaking translator
- loving mentor to befriend...
- Befriend a Child of a Prisoner
- role model for boys
- Anoka County activities assistant
- Spanish speaking mentor to child
- Friend of teen
- Spanish speaking mentors
- mentor in Anoka County
- friend to a child
- role model for teen
- special needs children need...
- teachers for lifeskills
- Senior mentors needed Hennepin...
- mentor a child
- Activities planner
- Autistic children need friends