6 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Attachment Parenting International
Please visit the new page to apply.
6 people are interested
Development Coordinator Position
Experience: Grant prospecting and writing, experience developing annual
appeals, good organization skills, event experience helpful.
Participate on the API Coordinating Team, with the Technology, Publications,
Education and Support, Memberships, Business Team Coordinators and Executive
Director; meets every other week.
- Overall coordination of fundraising and new business development
- Prospecting and development of grant applications and proposals, and sponsorships, and managing team of grant writers
- Managing API Leaders to carry out fundraising (October AP Month), with volunteer assistance
- Develop and support outreach events for major potential donors, increase donor contact list, liaise with high profile contacts, and even possible strategic alliances/partners
- Coordinate and carry out annual appeal with board committee, including research best practices, creating the letter and other materials, follow-up call coordination, and evaluation.
- Administrative tasks to support role, including managing the virtual office development section, reporting quarterly data
- Report to Executive Director, work with support of the Co-Team, ED, the Board of Directors, and volunteers
Approximately 5 to 10 hours per month
Work from home
About Attachment Parenting International
1508 Clairmont Place, Nashville, TN 37215, US
Attachment Parenting International's mission is to educate and support all parents in raising secure, joyful and empathic children in order to strengthen families and create a more compassionate world.
API promotes parenting practices that create strong, healthy emotional bonds between children and their parents. For life. So they can take those bonds with them into their adult lives and share them with their children. And their children can do the same. A life cycle of compassion and connection.
Through education, support, advocacy and research, our principal goal is to heighten global awareness of the profound significance of secure attachment - not only to invest in our children's bright futures, but to reduce and ultimately prevent emotional and physical mistreatment of children, addiction, crime, behavioral disorders, mental illness, and other outcomes of early unhealthy attachment.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 15, 2022
- People 55+