4 people are interested
Development Coordinator Position
Experience: Grant prospecting and writing, experience developing annual
appeals, good organization skills, event experience helpful.
Participate on the API Coordinating Team, with the Technology, Publications,
Education and Support, Memberships, Business Team Coordinators and Executive
Director; meets every other week.
- Overall coordination of fundraising and new business development
- Prospecting and development of grant applications and proposals, and sponsorships, and managing team of grant writers
- Managing API Leaders to carry out fundraising (October AP Month), with volunteer assistance
- Develop and support outreach events for major potential donors, increase donor contact list, liaise with high profile contacts, and even possible strategic alliances/partners
- Coordinate and carry out annual appeal with board committee, including research best practices, creating the letter and other materials, follow-up call coordination, and evaluation.
- Administrative tasks to support role, including managing the virtual office development section, reporting quarterly data
- Report to Executive Director, work with support of the Co-Team, ED, the Board of Directors, and volunteers
Approximately 10 hours per week
Work from home
We'll work with your schedule.
State StBristol, TN 37620
- People 55+