28 people are interested
Director of Community Resource Development (& Assistant Director of Community Resource Development)
ORGANIZATION: StandUp for Kids - Denver, CO
Please visit the new page to apply.
28 people are interested
StandUp For Kids is committed to the help and rescue of homeless and street kids. We do this, every day, in cities across America. We carry out our mission through our volunteers who go to the streets in order to find, stabilize and otherwise help homeless and street kids improve their lives. We have been on the streets since January 1990 and continue to grow our organization to help America's homeless youth.
The Director of Community Resource Development manages the local program's relationship with active and potential community partners that provide services to runaway and homeless youth. This is also includes larger scale community education and advocacy. Many of the responsibilities of this position will require coordination with the Directors of Public Relations, Marketing and Adult Training.
- Organizes presentations and speaking engagements with civic groups, service agencies, schools and other philanthropic organizations and/or businesses;
- Builds a relationship with other social service providers to learn about the other services that are available to homeless and street youth;
- Builds a relationship with other social service providers to inform them of the services offered by StandUp For Kids;
- Collaborates with social service providers to assist runaway, homeless and street youth;
- Advocates for the needs of street youth locally, regionally and nationally.
About StandUp for Kids - Denver, CO
Denver, CO 80204, US
Ending the cycle of youth homelessness. We do this in cities across America, one youth at a time.
StandUp For Kids - Denver was established in 1991 and has served our youth in various ways since then.At the core of what we do is true friendship...we meet these kids "where they are and wherever they are" and we do it consistently and they know that we will always be there for them. We are able to refer them to the many services here locally when they are interested and in need but even when they are not, we're here for them. Often times it is a loving, non judgmental consistent adult presence in their lives that is missing and we try to provide that to them.
Denver, CO 80204
June 15, 2022
- Youth Services
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Market Research
- Community Outreach
- Basic Computer Skills
- Relationship Building
- Background Check
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training
- 2 - 10 hours a month
- Good public speaking skills, creative and solution orientated. Collaboration skills