Can you fix anything? Would you like to learn how? ReStore technicians test and repair (as appropriate) electrical items before they are placed on the showroom floor. We need you to make sure everything is in good working order. Regular four-hour shifts are available.
You must first attend a volunteer orientation before scheduling a shift at the AAHH ReStore. Please sign up for orientation on our scheduling software, VolunteerHub.
Please contact Carrie Burgin, with questions: (828) 210-9381 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Appliance Repair
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Preferably one shift a week
- Must train with volunteer mentor for one shift
- ReStore Donation Dock Assistant
- "Deconstruct" to support...
- Habitat ReStore Volunteer
- ReStore Afternoon Phone Assistant
- Christmas Tree elves and...
- ReStore Merchandise Handler
- Restore Saturday Volunteer...
- ReStore Register Operator
- ReStore Building Supply Assistant
- Help build energy efficient,...
- Support affordable housing by...
- Help Asheville Habitat do more -...
- ReStore Testing & Repair...
- Habitat for Humanity ReStore...