Did you know... more than 50% of those in nursing homes, never have a visitor?
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereGreater KC areaKansas CIty, MO 64114
Let's change that! Come volunteer with Great Lakes Caring and we will place you with a patient who has requested visitors. Then, when you walk through the door to visit them, you will see the twinkle of appreciation in their eyes. It is a heartwarming feeling.
If you are a good listener and love helping others - this is a great opportunity! You will learn a lot from your patient, but even more about yourself through this extraordinary volunteer experience.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2 visits per month
- TB skin test provided by hospice agency. A friendly, caring and flexible attitude.
- We Appreciate Veterans
- Be the last good thing in a...
- Hello Harrisonville, Belton and...
- Patient Visitors Needed
- Change Your Life...Become a...
- VolunTEENS Needed to Make a...
- Share your love of music with...
- Caregiver Respite Providers Needed
- Administrative Volunteer...
- Volunteers are the Hands and...
- Holding Hands Forever
- Did you know... more than 50% of...
- Servers needed for "A Tea to...
- Life Journal for a Hospice...