Project Managers - Use Your Marketing & Management Skills Pro Bono
The Project Manager is the primary day-to-day point of contact with our nonprofit clients, and the day-to-day leader of the pro bono consultant team on pro bono projects. The Project Manager acts as one the most senior consultants on each team, owns the project schedule, ensures effective task delegation, and leads regular communication.
A successful pro bono Project Manager:
- Has at least 5-10 years of experience in leading branding and/or print marketing teams
- Has experience managing the creation of brand strategies and/or print collateral
- Is organized and detail-oriented
A Service Grant project requires a 3-5 hour commitment each week over the course of approximately 6 months. This opportunity is flexible enough to work around the schedule of a full-time job.
Taproot Foundation makes it easy to make a difference. We’re a nonprofit organization that makes business talent available to organizations that are working to improve society. Our goal is to ensure that one day all organizations with promising solutions will be equipped to successfully take on urgent social challenges. To date, we have engaged close to 7,700 professionals on close to 2,300 pro bono projects benefiting education, health, environment, social service, and arts initiatives.
Now it’s your turn to join the movement and Make It Matter.
- Graphic Design / Print
- Sales Marketing
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months