You can get involved from right where you are! JDRF Advocacy provides a unique opportunity for you to help JDRF take one step closer to achieving a world without type 1 diabetes (T1D).We often get told, "I cannot reach my Congressional Member because I do not live in Washington, D.C." But our response is simple: You don’t have to fly to Washington, D.C., to make a difference. In fact, the best way you can help is by staying connected with us and today, you can do it from almost anywhere.
Whether you’re a social media fan or a hands-on T1D advocate, there are lots of ways you can take action for JDRF Advocacy.Join us! Register at advocacy.jdrf.org.
Sign up as a JDRF Advocate to show your commitment to continuation of uninterrupted federal funding T1D research. By signing up, you will receive emails on different ways you can let Congress know how important treating, curing and preventing T1D is to you!
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- JDRF One Walk - Schaumburg, IL
- Walk or Special Events Committee...
- JDRF One Walk - Warrenville, IL
- Government Relations Advocate
- Young Leadership Committee Member
- JDRF One Walk - Chicago, IL
- JDRF One Walk - Libertyville, IL
- JDRF One Walk - Merrillville, IN
- Organize a third party fundraiser!
- JDRF One Walk - Orland Park, IL