Creative and Talented Video Production Manager Needed!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
16 people are interested
The Lint Center for National Security Studies, a non-profit and registered 501c3 charity is looking for a motivated, creative and talented volunteer Video Production Manager to create and develop a promotional video about the Center's scholarship and mentoring program.
The Video Production Manager will have the primary responsibility of crafting, creating, and editing video projects within our enterprise to highlight the Center's work, its mentoring program and to highlight (profile) previous scholarship recipients.
- Produce, direct and/or write scripts for video projects
- Crafting promotional and spotlight narratives for messaging of video projects
- Project management and logistics coordination for internal and external video production
- Developing and defining necessary materials for promotional videos
- Interact with Center senior leadership to convey ideas and solicit feedback on direction
Lint Center Videos:
We welcome any level of involvement from a single video to multiple videos. If you are looking to enhance your portfolio or if you are interested in adding a standout bullet point to your resume, please contact us.
The Lint Center for National Security Studies focuses on awarding merit-based scholarships for National Security Workers, their children and scholars, and to advance the study of National Security, cross-cultural studies, and global understanding. The Lint Center is an IRS approved 501(c)(3) charity and it is both Veteran and minority operated as well as managed. It offers scholarships semi-annually (twice a year, in January and July).
We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you in advance for your support!
LinkedIn Groups: http://ow.ly/3e0hV
BELOW are answers to past questions:
I want to advertise the mission of Lint Center. (See www.LintCenter.org )
I want it to be serious.
There are two possible roads to go.
1. Please apply for scholarships.
2. Please volunteer your talents. If you have a special talent you would like to use or explore, suggest a project. We are small and your ideas will probably give new capability, talent or ideas for Lint Center.
The idea people to reach would be Students of National Security, Counterintelligence, and Intelligence. (Master's level or experienced National Secrity personnel working on BS degree.)
Also, want to to reach potential mentors to help people in the National Security line of work, and lastly, want to reach donors. The vid should not be a donor video, but one that mentions the ability to donate at http://www.lintcenter.org/donate.htm
This charity is run by part time volunteers with NO paid employees. We work other jobs in the daytime. We use the internet for most everything.
Going to a school to find students would mean someone would need to take vacation time from our paying day jobs. We like the internet search techniques for volunteers. ((But if you know any throw them an email introducation about Lint Center!))
Visuals: We have all visuals on the website.
We had no intention of doing live interviews since many of our members and volunteers were intelligence personnel.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Online Flash/Video Production
- People 55+
- Must be at least 21
- This is a Virtual Opportunity