Volunteer today and join an amazing group of seniors for a fun filled night of playing B-I-N-G-O! This project will also require the volunteers to transport residents to and from their rooms to socialize.
Our agency partner is one of New Jersey's premier Long Term Care providers. Offering Long Term Living, Assisted Living, and Post Acute Rehabilitation services, they offer the highest standards of care in a gracious, professionally managed community.
Join the staff for a night of fun with the residents!
NOTE: Youth must be accompanied by an adult guardian. Thank you!
NOTE: To participate in this project
you must be a Jersey Cares volunteer.
To sign up as a Jersey Cares volunteer:
1. Visit www.jerseycares.org
2. Click on "Log-In"
3. Click on "Not a Member? Register"
4. Fill out all necessary information.
5. Register for a project!
- Elder care
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Earth Keepers in Essex County...
- Donation Clean Up in Belmar
- Conversations and Connections in...
- Beach Sweep in Glen Ridge...
- Donation Delivery in Belmar
- Project Coordinator - Be a Leader
- Beach Sweep in Point Pleasant...
- Beach Sweep in Long Branch
- Homework Helpers in Little Ferry
- Earth Keepers in Jersey City...
- Donation Sorting in Short Hills
- Tutor and Mentor in Madison
- Earth Keepers in Watchung...
- Bingo Time with Veterans in...
- Advanced Computer Essentials in...
- Kiddy Care in Madison
- Book Buddies in Wayne
- College Readiness Academic...
- Camden Volunteer Recruiter
- Earth Keepers in Manchester