- Position Description
The Academic Business Campus Recruiter is responsible for virtually managing and executing college recruitment relationships and activities through various college and university websites, as well as other recruitment sources. Campus Recruiters are responsible for a specific territory, and works closely with the hiring managers to implement strategic initiatives as it relates to Campus Recruiting. Moreover, their responsibility is to meet the staffing needs of the organization's business units.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with students, placement offices, and academic faculty
- Source, recruit, and assist in the selection of candidates, as well as meet organization recruitment goals and objectives
- Maintain statistics, reports, and consult with management to recommend various strategies in improving the recruiting process to ensure effectiveness
- Oversee the New Hire/ On boarding process for the fall and summer internships
- Actively document appropriate information in the Applicant Tracking System
- Build brand recognition, and develop new methods of recruitment
- Work with HR Recruitment Team to establish that the organization's recruiting is consistent with national guidelines and the law,
> Fall & Summer Business Internships:
- Work with Business Campus Recruiters to plan and manage the 12 week (3 month) Academic Business Program for fall and summer.
- Responsible for selecting and evaluating fall and summer interns to paid positions
- Work a minimum of 20 hours a week (Monday-Friday)
- Must be able to work some evenings and weekends
- Attend meetings regularly via SKYPE and/or phone
- Ability to develop relationships
- Ability to address, respond, and follow-up with candidates on a constant basis
- Work virtually from home-office and have access to internet and phone
- Excellent communication skills both (written and verbal)
- High energy and selling skills
- Manage multiple tasks at once
- Ability to retain talent
- Strong knowledge of recruitment laws and policies
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>This position requires a bachelors degree or higher from an accredited college or university, as well as three - five years experience in a field as it relates to the job responsibilities.</p><p> </p><p> </p>
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker