Horses Help is seeking enthusiastic volunteer groups and social individuals to help raise needed funds to support our equine facilitated programs. Each year we put together a group of volunteers called the Cardinals Crew. These volunteers work at Cardinals Stadium for all Home Games serving fans much needed hot dogs, popcorn and beverages. It is truly a blast!
You must go through a one time training at Cardinals Stadium and have a food handlers card, as well as agree to a background check and have a state issued ID. Dates for training will be available in June, July, August, September and October.
Contact Meghan D to sign up for a training date or if you have any questions.
We are looking for over 80 volunteers so that you can just work one or two games per season, or all of them! It is up to you!
- Customer Service
- Food & Beverage Services
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training
- Rotating Schedule for Home Cardinals Games
- Community Gardens need a Master...
- Horses Help Volunteer...
- Football Cardinals Crew, You...
- Garden Gnome Volunteers Wanted
- Smart Marketeers!
- Experienced Horse Lovers Wanted!
- Barn Buddies
- Jack of all trades master of none
- Arabian Horse Show Helpers
- Aquaponics Club Volunteers
- Do you Like Horses? Help with...
- Calling All Bartenders! ...
- Special Event Committee Members...