The OCC is an ongoing opportunity within Central Arizona Shelter Services' Donation Center. It is in CONSTANT need of volunteers to assist us with the following tasks:
- Sort incoming donations.
- Organize Client Clothing Bank.
- Create inventory
- Put together hygiene kits.
We typically need 5-15 volunteers per shift. This is a great opportunity for groups from corporations or agencies!
Shifts are one day per week Tuesday - Friday, 9:00am-12:00pm, 12:00pm-3:00Ppm, 3:00pm-6:00pm
Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Operation Clean Closet *GROUP...
- Volunteer Program Assistant
- On-Call Volunteer Driver
- Vista Colina Front Office Support
- Development Assistant
- Clothing Shed Sorting *GROUP...
- Client Care Closet
- Employment Specialist Aide
- Resource Room Assistant
- Operation Clean Closet Volunteer...
- Development Internship
- Super Nanny