Looking for Smiling FACES! Program Assistant with Heart-Bilingual a Plus!
DONATE TO THIS
71 people are interested
Learn about how a non profit works from the inside!
Assist the counseling Director of Clinical Services with the following activities:
- Providing intake information by phone for clients and scheduling intakes.
- Audit files, appointments and intakes
- Outreach to other agencies and organizations
- Helping with all organizational data entry, scheduling,billing,compiling training materials, setting up interviews, keeping volunteer information up to date, making phone calls, client appointment setting, checking references, setting up volunteer personnel files
- Other administrative duties, including setting up volunteers to make training presentations for counseling trainees.
With competencies on Microsoft office skills, and if you want to learn the counseling business from the inside, help us by volunteering two days each week, either 9-1 or 1-5 pm.
We look forward to meeting you!
2601 E Chapman Ave.Suite 114Fullerton, CA 92831
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Crisis Counseling
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Mon, Tues, Wed Thur Fri 9-12 or 1-5
- Commitment of at least 6 months.