SMILING FACES-Counseling Program Assistant with Heart-Bilingual a Plus!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1015 E. Chapman AveSte AFullerton, CA 92831
Assist the counseling Director of Clinical Services with the following activities:
- Answering phones and scheduling intakes.
- Helping with all organizational scheduling,bflling, putting together training materials, sestting up interviews, keeping volunteer information up to date, making phone calls,appointment setting, checking references, setting up volunteer personnel files
- Other administrative duties, including setting up volunteers to make training presentations for counseling trainees.
If you have office skills and want to learn the counseling business from the inside, help us by volunteering two days each week, 9-3 pm.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Mondays Tues Thurs and Fridays preferred
- Commitment of at least 9 months.
- Counseling Office Program...
- Smiling FACES Newsletter Editor
- SMILING FACES-Counseling Program...
- Smiling FACES: Development...
- Development Associate
- Spanish-speaking Intern/Trainee...
- SMILING FACES! Engage and...
- Smiling FACES Marketing with a...
- STOP FAMILY VIOLENCE -Help F.A.C...
- Supervisor for Insurance billing...
- Grant Writer Intern
- JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM of...
- Give back to your...
- SMILING FACES Trainees &...
- Counseling Program Assistant
- SMILING FACES-Program Assistant-...