SMILING FACES-Counseling Program Assistant with Heart-Bilingual a Plus!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1015 E. Chapman AveSte AFullerton, CA 92831
Assist the counseling Director of Clinical Services with the following activities:
- Answering phones and scheduling intakes.
- Helping with all organizational scheduling,bflling, putting together training materials, sestting up interviews, keeping volunteer information up to date, making phone calls,appointment setting, checking references, setting up volunteer personnel files
- Other administrative duties, including setting up volunteers to make training presentations for counseling trainees.
If you have office skills and want to learn the counseling business from the inside, help us by volunteering two days each week, 9-3 pm.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Mondays Tues Thurs and Fridays preferred
- Commitment of at least 9 months.
- Counseling Office Program...
- Smiling FACES health billing for...
- Spanish Speaking Intern/Trainee
- Fundraising Friends with Big...
- SMILING FACES-Counseling Program...
- Advisory Committee
- Development Associate
- SMILING FACES! Engage and...
- IT Help
- Grant Writer Intern
- JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM of...
- Men and Women with Generous...
- Smiling FACES_Social Services...
- Give back to your...
- Program Assistant
- Office bookkeeping_Clerical...
- Board member with Enthusiasm for...
- SMILING FACES monitors for...
- Smiling FACES_Clerical suppport
- Counseling Program Assistant