The Salvation Army in Morristown is currently seeking volunteer receptionists. Volunteers are needed Monday through Friday from 9.00m - 4.00pm.
- Phones: Receive calls, take messages and direct calls.
- Greet visitors to the facility, answer questions and direct them to the appropriate individuals.
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Receptionist - The Salvation...
- Food Pantry Assistant -New...
- Food Pantry Assistant and Food...
- Front Desk, Administrative help-...
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Summer Camp- Vineland
- Salvation Army bell ringer
- Food Pantry Assistant- Vineland
- ESL Instructor-Newark
- After school homework/ reading...
- Soup Kitchen Aide- Atlantic City
- Teen school project
- Christmas Intake Assistant ...
- After School Program Tutor-...
- Guitar/Piano Teacher
- Sponsor a Food Drive
- Receptionist-Bound Brook Temple
- Summer Lunch Club Helper-...
- Receptionist - Red Bank Corps
- Social Media Volunteer