VP/Director of Marketing
73 people are interested
Human Health Project (HHP) envisions a world where all people have the information, skills and opportunities to lead healthy lives. HHP Programs are active and in development.
For more Information about HHP, please visit our website:
Information on Programs active and in development https://tinyurl.com/HHP-Programs
As VP/Director of Marketing will be responsible for planning, initiating and managing the marketing and public relations activities for HHP. You will focus on promoting and expanding the reach and impact of the HHP's educational and advocacy content (e.g. speakers, articles, videos, pamphlets, books, petitions, and OpEds), as well as programmatic events (e.g. conferences, campus programs, and book tours). You will plan the overall communications strategy, develop branding and messaging then promote HHP and its programs across various media outlets including traditional television, radio and print as well as seminar and conference speaking opportunities, press releases, direct mail, advertising and the entire online realm of websites, blogs, wikis, social networks and related portals (e.g. Facebook, You Tube, Ning, TownHall, etc.) You will report directly to the CEO and you will work closely with senior management to achieve the HHP's targeted strategic communications goals.
You should have a University degree and at least three years of experience in marketing and/or public relations for a non-profit or commercial organization (e.g. think tank, the lobbying group, political organization, academic institution) and bring strong, established relationships with media organizations, editors, and reporters. You should be fluent in the realm of political ideas and public intellectual discourse with particular insight to issues defending and promoting free people and free markets. In addition, your written and oral communication skills should be top notch. Marketing savvy and experience in the dynamic online segment are a must. You must be an independent thinker who is able to innovate, produce and execute compelling marketing programs, often on tight deadline through your energy, creativity, relationships, and moxie.
- Develop and execute a marketing/advertising/media strategy
- Coordinate marketing/media programs
- Manage the efforts of an outside agency and/or inside public relations/marketing/media team
- Initiate, develop, coordinate, and distribute communications materials, literature, online resources, videos, programs and press releases
- Create and manage organizational master media archive and directory
- Manage media campaigns to promote all of HHP's websites
- Lead and manage the development of collateral material and presentations
- Create and administer the Marketing Department operating budget
- Develop, implement and manage marketing /advertising/media performance measurements
- Prepare Annual Report on activities of the Organization
- Prepare bi-weekly marketing/media reports to Senior Staff, Major Donors and Board of Directors
- Develop, plan and participate in marketing and media networking events
- Develop and promote collaborative relationships with like-minded organizations and co-manage joint projects.
We are recruiting for a start date on or after October 1, 2017.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing Strategy & Planning