Office Volunteer in Irving
55 people are interested
- Prepares and composes confidential correspondence, reports, contracts, memoranda, and other complex documents as requested by designated management staff.
- Gathers, assembles, updates, and maintains contract information, forms, records and data as requested using databases as necessary.
- Keeps immediate supervisor and designated others fully and accurately informed concerning work progress, including present and potential work problems and suggestions for new or improved ways of addressing such problems. Communicates and coordinates regularly with appropriate other staff to complete assignments and maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization.
- Requisitions supplies and materials as requested.
- May work closely with designated administrative/management staff in scheduling and maintaining individual business and organizational calendars.
- Assists designated staff in scheduling, coordinating, and executing special events for the organization.
- May support other office staff by participating in coverage of the phones and front desk.
- Any other duties as assigned.
About Seasons Hospice
1643 Lancaster Drive, Suite 203, Grapevine, TX 76051, US
Honoring LifeOffering Hope
Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care serves the DFW area, with an office in Fort Worth and Dallas, and ensures quality of life to hospice patients.
Hospice is a vision of caring that gives patients with terminal illness choices about how they spend the last days of their lives. SEASONS HOSPICE also recognizes that individuals and families are the true experts in their own care.
SEASONS HOSPICE supports the volunteers and staff so that they can put our patients and families first, find creative solutions which will add quality of life.
SEASONS HOSPICE strives for excellence beyond accepted standards and tries to increase the communities awareness of hospice as a part of the continuum of care.
We'll work with your schedule.
6341 Campus Circle Drive ESuite 150Irving, TX 75063
- Administrative Support
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- As needed