I. My Natural Pool
My Natural Pool (MNP) is one of The Environmental Community's member organizations. MNP produces chlorine free pool maintenance product that simply works. The nanotechnology in My Natural Pool's eco-friendly formula contains basic metallic elements of the Earth that transforms pool water and virtually eliminates all toxic chemicals.
II. Position Description: Business Consulting - Sales & Marketing Intern
This position will primarily involve marketing and sales, but incumbents will also be exposed to HR, Finance, and Operations roles. Incumbents in this position will interact with members of the senior leadership team in order to develop marketing, sales and public relations strategies for My Natural Pool and to conduct market research, develop advertising and promotion strategies, and carry out public relations activities. This position requires a minimum time commitment of 25 hours per week.
III. Sales, Marketing, and Public Relations Responsibilities
Initial responsibilities will include:
- Work with the senior management team to develop marketing, outreach, and PR strategies.
- Develop new ideas for marketing opportunities that will enhance the My Natural Pool brand.
- Create a Facebook Page and a Twitter account for My Natural Pool.
- Research and summarize free and low cost marketing and advertising opportunities available online.
- Research and summarize online storefront and sales opportunities.
- Develop viable leads, communicate with potential clients and seek commercial sales opportunities.
- Compile weekly reports summarizing data collected and leads generated.
- Compile a weekly analysis of research completed and client communications.
- Complete and update customer management database and customer portal daily, which will be audited weekly.
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker