When you volunteer for Compeer for Seniors, you become a friend to a fragile person. He or she may be having problems, feeling alone - as if no one is there ... as if nobody cares. Many of our Seniors are struggling with depression due to the loneliness and isolation.
When you volunteer for Compeer you share an hour each week and give a golden ager something beautiful. A smile ... A short walk ... A phone call ... A good talk ... A real live friend.
Our Seniors are located all over Erie County. We will attempt to match you to someone in the area of your choice.
**Kindness, sensitivity, reliability, and patience are required.
**Willingness to commit a couple of hours a month.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Mentors to Adults and Children
- Mentors Wanted
- Special Friends to Adults and...
- Mentors and Special Friends...
- Elderly people in need of...
- Compeer CORPS Program
- Holiday music needed for sing...
- Older Adults in need of a friend
- Friends for the Elderly
- Company to donate winter hats,...
- Mentors to Children
- Lonely Seniors needing a friend...