A Receptionist is needed on Thursday afternoons, with the possibility for other days.
The Receptionist will provide professional reception services to the clients, visitors and staff of Arundel House of Hope by:
- Welcoming visitors to the Day and Resource Center.
- Answering the telephone.
- Keeping the coffee and refreshment table full, clean and organized.
- Providing basic services to our clients.
- Preparing lunches for the clients, to be given out between 4 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18