Are you available 45 minutes a week?
Crossroads Hospice volunteers make a huge difference in someone's life just by being present. There are many ways to get involved with patients including reading to patients that can no longer see. Patients and families request this service and volunteers are always needed. All volunteers will receive training and patient matches will be convenient for you.
Our next training is Thursday, February 23rd from 5:00pm-6:30pm
Please contact Sarah Cooley for more details at (405) 632-9631 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 45 minutes a week, 3-4 hours per month.
- TB test & Fingerprinting required - will be provided
- Big Hearts, Big Paws, Big Smiles!
- Give the Gift of Art
- Companionship. Joy. Comfort.
- Hey guys do you have time to for...
- Volunteers needed in Blanchard!
- Volunteers needed in Chandler!
- College Students! Need hours for...
- Do you have 45 minutes to spare?
- Curious about hospice...
- Are you a Veteran that can spend...
- Who doesn't love a good makeover?