Steven’s Hope for Children, Inc., a non-profit children’s charity in Upland, California assists children and their families during the financially and emotionally challenging time of a child's extended care & rehabilitation while away from home
Office volunteers will be trained to assist in helping us cultivate donor relationships. Office volunteers are also an extremely important part of the daily operations at the organization helping to connect to the families we help and maintain the level of services we offer.
Become a part of a dynamic and passionate team toward helping the families of seriously ill or injured children.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4hrs per week
- Children’s Boutique – Immediate...
- Committee Members
- Office Volunteer
- Volunteer Services Team Member
- Marketing Office Assistant
- The Children's Boutique at...
- Special Events & Projects team...
- Grant Writer & Coordinator
- Sponsorship & Fundraising...
- Financial Analyst
- The Children's Boutique - Rancho...
- Team Fundraising Sites Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant