Volunteer will drive Residents to medical appointments and stay with them while they wait in the doctor's office and then bring them back to our Residence.
Volunteers will be called as needed or they can pick a day during Monday- Friday to take Residents all day to their appointments or pick a time frame for a day.(example: 9 AM- Noon 2 appointments of 2 PM- 4 PM 1 appt.) Volunteers who volunteer all morning get to eat lunch at our dining room. (2 1/2 hours or more in the morning) Hours range from 9 AM- 5 PM.
Please bring license and proof of insurance at your Volunteer Orientation Appt. More information will be provided at Orienatation.
- Elder care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- One day a week, As needed, Monthly,or Periodically
- Breakfast Bar Assistant
- Watering and Care for Our...
- Holiday Decorator
- Unit Helpers
- Drivers to drive Residents to...
- Cutting/ Peeling Veggies and Fruit
- Gift Shop Volunteers- NEED
- Maintenance Tasks Volunteers
- Bed Making on Thursdays
- Beauty Salon Helpers
- Fun Residents' Activity- Bingo...
- Spanish Speaker
- Seamstress/ Sewing Repair Helpers