Licensed driver with good driving record to drive a box truck to pick up donations for Stephen Center Thrift.
- Pick up the Thrift Store truck located at the Stephen Center Pettigrew Emergency Homless Shelter
- Follow the order and route of pickups as created by the Thrift Store
- Load donations onto the truck
- Provide donors with a receipt
- Work well and maintain appropriate boundaries with Stephen Center clients who assist the weekend volunteer
Primarily Saturday pick-ups. Times will vary but mostly mornings from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Customer Service
- Truck Driving
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- One Saturday a month, or on-call as needed