Share Joy with Activities at Lambert House Adult Day Center
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
64 people are interested
Many seniors and adults with disabilities want to stay in the comfort of their homes, but need extra support for their bodies, minds, and hearts. Moreover, their caregivers need a break to re-energize.
- Encourage movement during chair exercise
- Support the process of expression during art therapy
- Join in during song circle
- Be there to fully hear and honor the memories triggered by an activity
- Enjoy the variety of new activities that start every week (If you have a special talent you would like to share let us know.)
If you are excited to build relationships and are available weekdays between 10am and 3pm, this will be a very rewarding opportunity! Commit to one activity for 1-2 hours a week or 3-4 hours a week.
Be the one to engage a participant with dementia or traumatic brain injury Break their social isolation by sharing laughter, movement, and conversation.
Program orientation plus on-going feedback and coaching provided. Join a team of dedicated and fun staff in improving the lives others.
Locations: Marie Smith Center, 4616 N. Albina St., Portland OR 97217
Lambert House, 2600 SE 170 th Ave., Portland OR 97236
Adult Day Services: Community-based medical and social models of age. Our adult day centers offers daytime respite services for caregivers and provide a supportive, therapeutic, and empowering environment for seniors and adults with a variety of health-related needs.
We'll work with your schedule.
Lambert House2600 SE 170th AvePortland, OR 97236
- Elder care
- Relationship Building
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2+ hrs/week between 10am - 3pm, M-F for 3 months