- Strengthen your teaching skills and your grasp of character education’s theories and methods for a Program in Haiti.
- Demonstrate to Haitian teachers how character education improves the learning environment and frees more time for coursework.
- Build a collaborative network among educational, youth-serving, and community organizations for Haiti.
- Train others to have a greater impact on the lives and success of youth in Haiti.
- Develop character-building activities for existing curricula, extracurricular activities, and the HavServe sports programs in Haiti.
- Respond effectively to challenges from students, parents, and colleagues.
- Improve your ability to teach, enforce, advocate, and model (T.E.A.M.) good character for least develop countries.
- Gain knowledge of how to use CHARACTER COUNTS! tools and how to develop or adapt new materials as needed in a country like Haiti.
To volunteer in Haiti: http://www.havserve.org/toolkit.php
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment