Crossroads Hospice is looking for big hearts and big paws to bring smiles to our patients! Registered pet therapy teams and friendly, well-socialized pets are encouraged to apply! Certification is not required, but up-to-date vaccinations are.
Be a part of our dedicated team of volunteers who help provide extra love and comfort to terminally ill patients and their families. You decide how much time you can devote and we can match your interests and schedule. You will receive specialized training conducted by the members of our team.
Our next training is Wednesday, October 26th, from 5:00-6:30pm.
Please contact Liz McCown for more details at (405) 632-9631 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Animal Therapy
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- TB test and fingerprinting - will be provided
- Big Hearts, Big Paws, Big Smiles!
- Give the Gift of Art
- Veterans Helping Veterans -...
- Companionship. Joy. Comfort.
- Volunteers needed in Edmond!
- Volunteers needed in Chickasha!
- Volunteers needed in Midwest City!
- College Students! Need hours for...
- Volunteers needed in Mustang!
- Volunteers needed in Purcell!
- Do you have 45 minutes to spare?
- Now interviewing for Fall 2016...
- Who doesn't love a good makeover?
- Volunteers needed in Yukon!
- Veterans Helping Veterans
- Helping families remember their...
- High School Students! Need...
- Curious about hospice...