If you have volunteer hours that you need to fill, consider volunteering at Crossroads Hospice! As a Crossroads Hospice volunteer, you can...
- provide companionship visits to patients by listening to them, reading to them, or playing cards
- help in our office with filing or mailings
- help with event planning and preparation
Our next training is Wednesday, November 30th from 5:00-6:30pm.
Please contact Liz McCown for more details at (405) 632-9631 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- As little as 45 minutes a week.
- TB test required-will be provided;Parental consent