Opportunity that has the potential to open many doors
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
35 people are interested
In January 2002 TBI Raiders was created and has evolved into something astounding. The organization was created by someone who is now a 13 1/2 year survivor of a left-right Traumatic Brain Injury. Director Payne has found a way to beat the odds and created this organization to help others beat the odds. In the beginning the organization was solely for students who had suffered a Traumatic Brain Injury. But as time past and especially after she traveled to Washington DC to represent Oklahoma youth living with disabilities, she realized how much something more needed to be done.
So in July of 2004 she turned the organization from being solely an online club for students who had sustained a Traumatic Brain Injury to a volunteer service for students living with/out a Traumatic Brain Injury as well as young adults who had suffered the disability. By choosing to become involved in this, the volunteer would be able to:
- be part of a committee - newsletter, research, web design, advocating, or public relations
- help with the newsletter or website or pr events
- learn job skills needed for the workforce
- make a difference in their community
- interact in some way with state/congressional leaders
- learn leadership skills
- learn more about the job field they either are wanting to or are presently majoring in at school
- and just so much more!
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Website Project Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 16