Volunteers go about the daily tasks of sales, delivering flowers to patients and straightening shelves. Our Gift Shops are so much more than a retail fund raiser. One of the most important skills you will utilize is your listening skill. Our families and visitors come in and need someone to listen to their worries and their celebrations. Evenings are at the Gift Shop at our south facility. 5:00pm-9:00pm.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- at least one 4 hour shift per week
- Drug Screening Background check immunizations
- Military Veteran Volunteer Program
- Community Ambassador
- Guardians of the Gift Shop
- The Meyer Center Campus
- Activities Assistant at the...
- Pastoral Care Volunteer
- End of Life Compassionate...
- Ferrell Duncan Clinic Volunteer...
- Gift Shop Volunteer at Meyer...
- Exciting Volunteer Opportunities...
- Front Door Magic