Our volunteers are truly guardians of our Gift Shops as they go about the daily tasks of sales, delivering flowers to patients and straightening shelves. One of the most important skills you will utilize is your listening skill. Our families and visitors come in and need someone to listen to their worries. 0ur most immediate need is at the day shift at Meyer Rehab and Orthopedic Hospital and the West Tower. Evenings and weekends at the Gift Shop at our south facility.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- at least one 4 hour shift per week
- Drug Screening Background check immunizations
- Military Veteran Volunteer Program
- Children's Miracle Network...
- Ambassador - New patient tower
- Public Safety Volunteer Team
- Welcome Center (Heart Center)
- Delivering Bouquets of Cheer
- Patient Information Desk
- Guardians of the Gift Shop
- The Meyer Center Campus
- Are you a cleaning machine? Help...
- Mail Delivery Volunteer at Cox...
- Outpatient Check-In Desk at busy...
- Gift Shop Volunteer at Meyer...
- North Springfield Volunteer...
- Front Door Magic