Our volunteers are truly guardians of our Gift Shops as they go about the daily tasks of sales, delivering flowers to patients and straightening shelves. One of the most important skills you will utilize is your listening skill. Our families and visitors come in and need someone to listen to their worries. 0ur most immediate need is at the day shift at Meyer Rehab and Orthopedic Hospital and the West Tower. Evenings and weekends at the Gift Shop at our south facility.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- at least one 4 hour shift per week
- Drug Screening Background check immunizations
- Information Desk at busy hospital
- Military Veteran Volunteer Program
- Ambassador for Cancer Center
- Guardians of the Gift Shop
- The Meyer Center Campus
- Ambassador - New patient tower
- Are you a cleaning machine? Help...
- Ferrell Duncan Clinic Volunteer...
- Gift Shop Volunteer at Meyer...
- North Springfield Volunteer...
- Front Door Magic