Our bookcart at the Care Center has an assortment of books and magazines that our residents like to check out on a weekly basis. We are in need of a volunteer to go room to room on our first floor and second floor and visit residents about once a week for two hours. If you love one-to-one visiting, this a great way to get to know our seniors! Schedule is very flexible based on volunteer availability.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Twin Cities Scenic Bus Tour...
- Cribbage Volunteers
- Meal Server / Park Apts
- One-to-One Visitor for Nursing...
- Beauty Shop Escort
- Pet Visitor/Dogs
- Adult Day Center 1:1 volunteer
- Monthly Birthday Party
- State Fair Escorts
- Saturday Game Day Facilitator
- Book Cart Volunteer
- Summer Lake Outings With Seniors
- Spiritual Health Survey
- Special Performance at Ebenezer...
- Bingo Companion Volunteer
- Garden Club Volunteers
- Arts and Crafts Volunteer
- Movie Assistant - Popcorn and...
- Weekly Bowling at the Care Center