Our bookcart at the Care Center has an assortment of books and magazines that our residents like to check out on a weekly basis. We are in need of a volunteer to go room to room on our first floor and second floor and visit residents about once a week for two hours. If you love one-to-one visiting, this a great way to get to know our seniors! Schedule is very flexible based on volunteer availability.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Hair Braider
- Food Shelf Volunteers
- Shopping Escort
- Beauty Shop Escort
- One-to-One Visitor for Nursing...
- Ebenezer Bowling Volunteers
- Pet Visitor/Dogs
- Dining Room Assistants - Loren...
- Saturday Game Day Facilitator
- Book Cart Volunteer
- Summer Lake Outings With Seniors
- Woodworking Volunteer
- Office Support Person - Park...
- Movie Assistant - Popcorn and...
- Bingo Volunteers - Memory Care...
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- American Sign Language Volunteers
- Weekly Bowling at the Care Center
- Front Desk Support Person -...