Our bookcart at the Care Center has an assortment of books and magazines that our residents like to check out on a weekly basis. We are in need of a volunteer to go room to room on our first floor and second floor and visit residents about once a week for two hours. If you love one-to-one visiting, this a great way to get to know our seniors! Schedule is very flexible based on volunteer availability.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Ebenezer Minneapolis Campus...
- Water Color Class Escort
- Food Shelf Volunteers
- Birthday Party - Loren on Park
- Cribbage Volunteers
- One-to-One Visitor for Nursing...
- Truth Point Survey
- Ebenezer Bowling Volunteers
- Adult Day Center 1:1 volunteer
- Pianist - Park Apartments
- Book Cart Volunteer
- Spiritual Health Survey
- Bingo Companion Volunteer
- Adult Day Center Escort/Activity...
- Table Games Volunteer
- Garden Club Volunteers
- Estate Sales / Hands & Hearts...
- Ebenezer Care Center Spring...
- Adult Day Program Activitity...