Our bookcart at the Care Center has an assortment of books and magazines that our residents like to check out on a weekly basis. We are in need of a volunteer to go room to room on our first floor and second floor and visit residents about once a week for two hours. If you love one-to-one visiting, this a great way to get to know our seniors! Schedule is very flexible based on volunteer availability.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Ebenezer Minneapolis Campus...
- Food Shelf Volunteers
- Cribbage Volunteers
- Fishing Outings with Senior...
- One-to-One Visitor for Nursing...
- Truth Point Survey
- Ebenezer Bowling Volunteers
- Pet Visitor/Dogs
- Adult Day Center 1:1 volunteer
- Computer Coaches
- Pianist - Park Apartments
- Spiritual Health Survey
- Bingo Companion Volunteer
- Adult Day Center Escort/Activity...
- Ebenezer Care Center Spring...
- Boat Outing - White Bear Lake
- State Fair Ticket Donation
- Weekly Bowling at the Care Center