WHO WE ARE
The Mission of Art from Ashes is to empower struggling youth by providing creative programs that facilitate health and hope through expression, connection and transformation.
Art from Ashes is making a huge impact in the lives of struggling youth in Denver. We need help getting the word out and keeping our cause and our events in the media.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Using internet calendars to post AfA events.
Email & fax press releases.
Manage and update media directory.
Schedule appearances on local radio & TV.
Submit articles for publication in trade magazines.
Maintain collection of media mentions, appearances, etc.
- Technical Writing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers must attend an orientation.
- Editor for Marketing Team
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant
- Graphic Designer
- Events Coordinator/Intern
- Internship (credit) or...
- Grants Coordinator/Intern
- Database Manager
- Workshop Facilitator
- Media and Press Coordinator/Intern
- Administrative Coordinator/Intern:
- Media Liaison
- Event Planner
- Social Media Intern/Volunteer
- Grant Writer
- Grant Editor