WHO WE ARE
The Mission of Art from Ashes is to empower struggling youth by providing creative programs that facilitate health and hope through expression, connection and transformation.
Our marketing team supports all kinds of events and projects happening in the Art from Ashes world. We have an amazing graphic designer who has been meeting with us every Monday from 4:45-6pm and working on design projects on her own time as well. Total commitment is just a few hours a week.
She is going on a little hiatus, so we need a talented designer to take her place for a couple of months. And then after she returns we'd love to have your support ongoingly as well.
She will provide a style guide and samples of previous work so you can easily jump in.
- Graphic Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers must attend an orientation.
- Editor for Marketing Team
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant
- Graphic Designer
- Events Coordinator/Intern
- Internship (credit) or...
- Grants Coordinator/Intern
- Database Manager
- Workshop Facilitator
- Media and Press Coordinator/Intern
- Administrative Coordinator/Intern:
- Media Liaison
- Event Planner
- Social Media Intern/Volunteer
- Grant Writer
- Grant Editor