As Golden Gate Opera's Online PR Calendar Listing Volunteer,
you will go to various web sites of newspapers, radio, TV and online publications, and input the information of each of our upcoming events.
- Gain Satisfaction from the ticket sales rising thanks to your data PR inputting online.
- Leave us with an updated list of the current media contacts for internet PR for the next time. Leave as a Legacy improved data.
- Take pride in seeing your listings online, locally, in California and the US.
- Gain a on the job PR experience and a great reference boost for y our resume.
College Student MBA Candidate in Business or Marketing, or individual interested in learning PR, perfect.
This is a volunteer role you can do remotely for us from any part of the US.
Retired person in Marketing, Business or PR living in Marin or the Bay Area alsdo perfect and possibly eligible for GGO's Board Merketing Team.
- Administrative Support
- Executive Admin
- Market Research / Analysis
- Arts Administration
- Program Management
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- two half days a week
- Use our PR chart and initial when you have completed a listing so no duplications by others
- Marketing Manager
- PR Publicity Data Entry for Opera
- Join our Event Planning Team
- Opera Fundraising team!
- Donor Relation Manager
- Marketing Team for Opera- Extra...
- Event volunteer - Opera Fun
- Are you great at Planning Parties?
- Bring smile to readers of website!
- Be creative with your life-aim...
- Chair the Fundraising Team -...
- Love to Hunt for Treasure? Be...
- Are you Passionate about...
- Opera Fundraising- FUN Raising
- HR Talent!
- Are you good at writing and...
- Volunteer Manager