The Retired Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) is seeking a volunteer(s) to attend local health and information fairs to represent the organization to the public.
Volunteer must be available for some Saturdays and evenings.
The days and times of these fairs will vary.
If you like enteracting with the public, you may enjoy this opportunity.
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Activities Leader
- Handymen needed
- Warehouse volunteers
- Drivers, Transporting the Elderly
- Office Assistants
- Arts & Crafts Instruction
- Airport Ambassador
- Tax Aide
- Drivers, Food Collection Trucks
- Drivers, Meals-on-Wheels
- Safety Device Installers
- Computer Operators/Specialists
- Chess Instructor
- Physician Outreach Volunteer
- Friendly Visitors-Callers
- Law Enforcement Aide