Did you know you can be even MORE AWESOME than you are now? Did you know you can be a TROOP LEADER?
As a troop leader, you’ll be...
* a role model for girls
* empowering girls to be the best they can be
* showing her how to accomplish more than she ever imagined
* helping girls develop skills and confidence that will last a lifetime
* creating unforgettable memories
* teaching girls new things * providing girls unique opportunities and adventures they would never have been able to do if they weren’t Girl Scouts
Oh, and you’ll grow, too...
* As the leader, you get to share these experiences, too!
* You’ll learn new skills along with the girls * You’ll develop your leadership skills and confidence
* If your daughter is in the troop, you will enjoy quality time that you both will never forget Plus, it’s flexible, fun and easier than ever, because...
* you decide the day, time, location and frequency of your meetings so it fits into your schedule
* you can engage the other parents of the troop to help * training is avaialble online and at your own leisure
* the Volunteer Toolkit is your complete digital, go-anywhere troop meeting resource
* the GSWCF troop support staff will get you started and answer all your questions