Explore Leadership the Girl Scout Way, Become a Troop Leader Today! (Bushnell)
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Did you know each year that thousands of Tampa Bay girls cannot participate in Girl Scouts because we don’t have enough adult volunteers to lead them?
As a volunteer, you’ll introduce girls to new experiences that show them they’re capable of more than they ever imagined. They’ll each find their inner G. I. R. L. ( Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-Taker, Leader)(tm) after all!
You’ll be their cheerleader, guide, and mentor, helping them develop essential life skills and confidence that will last a lifetime. Imagine the excitement, the impact, the memories made-those are the moments you’ll share at Girl Scouts.
As a Troop Leader you’ll be...
* a role model for girls!
* preparing girls to empower themselves to be the best they can be!
* showing girls how to accomplish more than they ever imagined!
* helping girls develop skills and confidence that will last a lifetime!
* creating unforgettable memories!
* teaching girls new things!
* providing girls unique opportunities and adventures they would never have been able to do if they weren’t Girl Scouts such as STEM and Outdoor activities, Life and Entrepreneurship Skills!
Oh, and you’ll grow, too...
* You get to share these experiences!
* You’ll step out of your comfort zone and learn new skills along with the girls!
* You’ll develop your leadership skills and confidence and learn a few things along the way!
* No daughter required! Any adults 18 and over, male or female, can apply to be a volunteer!
Not sure you have enough time, no worries because Troop Leaders get to decide the date, time, location and frequency of your meetings so it works within YOUR schedule!
Not sure you have enough experience or Girl Scout knowledge? Don't fret, we are here to help!
* A digital Volunteer Toolkit, a complete recipe book for running meetings, allowing you to follow it completely or bring in your own creativity!
* Troop Support Staff, they will get you started and answer all your questions!
* Comprehensive online training, flexible for you schedule!
Start a Troop today and embark on an extraordinary journey of Leadership!
We'll work with your schedule.
Multiple locationsBushnell, FL 33513
- Child Development
- Youth Services
- Literacy / Reading
- Financial Literacy
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- You chose the frequency of meetings!