The duties of the volunteer coordinator is to train, recruit, develop, coordinate and retain volunteers.
Provide orientation training.
Develop job descriptions.
Maintain appropriate records of client involvement.
Establish a system for recording volunteer hours and types of contributions.
Coordinate a volunteer appreciation recognition.
Provide annual report to executive director, supervisor relative to program and its participants.
Perform other tasks and assume other responsibilities within the overall scope of the position which the supervisor may assign.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25
- Food Coordinator
- Director of Sponsorships
- Administrative Support
- Creative with Clothing-Become a...
- Enjoy Cleaing & Beautification /...
- Secretary for Board of Trustees
- CPA: "Are You Good At Math?
- Assistant Executive Director
- Fundraising Volunteers, Good at...
- Enjoy Fundrasing Become a...
- HR Director
- Flyer Distributors
- Grant-Writer Dream Team Writer
- Networking Specialist
- Teacher, Social Studies & Science
- Assistant GED Coordinator
- Secretary to the Executive...
- GRANT-WRITING DREAM TEAM BUDGET...
- Teach Adults "Become a Spanish...